New Dimension Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calimero Supras's FBI director application

3 posters

Go down

Calimero Supras's FBI director application Empty Calimero Supras's FBI director application

Post  Calimero_Supras Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:55 pm

FBI director application

((IC Informations))

In-Game Name : Calimero_Supras

Phone Number : 6427

Address : Idlewood

Past Experience as a LEO : N/A

Why do you want to be the Director of the FBI? : because I have study in FBI academy and I want to protect my state from robbers, gangsta and enemys like Tierra Robada. And take the ranvenge of my fater who is killed by Tierra Robada

What makes you think you will be accepted :because I am the best man who can lead that faction and I have many experrience in it and I can do many good things

Roleplay Experience : driving - shoting - flying[b]
years in Los Santos (level) : 5
BIO : I have born in General Country hospital in Los Santos with my two brothers Mario and jimmy, and my parents, I leaved in a dangerous hood which Ballas family lead it, the gangsta always take my money and attack me, they always fight with grove street family, I have study in Los Santos primary school and I meeted many friends, one day when I was 5 years old, my father leaved the house and takes their guns, I went to the roof of the house to see, I sew all families like ballas, grove street, Los Santos Vagos, los santos azects, Marcet blob crips... and many others, they look like allies, the closed the roads, I went inside the house and I watched the TV, after one hour, I listebed a sound of a tank attack, I leaved the house and I saw my father dead, Tierra Robada killed him, cops havent do anithing, I leaved my school with my brothers, Mario went to Area 51 to complete his training in the National Guard, mario went to Los Santos police academy and I went to FBI aademy, when I was 18, I meeted a nice girl but gangsta killed her, I was angry, when I am back at home , I saw many peoples near my house, I saw a woman in the road, its mom !! She is killed by gangsta, in that day, I taked a target to my life, I will kill all gangsta in Los Santos, I completed my diploma in FBI, today I listened that the director was dead in a war with Tierra Robada, I will take his place now.

((OOC Informations))

First name : Ghassen

Last name : Hajjem

Time : GMT+1

do you have a microphone ? yes

do you have teamspeak 3 ? yes

do you speek english
?
yes

Last edited by Calimero_Supras on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I changed it now)

Calimero_Supras

Back to top Go down

Calimero Supras's FBI director application Empty Standby

Post  Andre Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:39 am

This application is now PENDING , Please improve your application and edit it , In order to get a spot like the FBI Leader you need a better application.
Andre
Andre
Admin

https://ndrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Calimero Supras's FBI director application Empty Re: Calimero Supras's FBI director application

Post  Calimero_Supras Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:33 am

I changed it now

Calimero_Supras

Back to top Go down

Calimero Supras's FBI director application Empty Re: Calimero Supras's FBI director application

Post  Agent 47 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:24 am

Please correct your grammar and I think that you should first start off in a different law enforcment agency before joinning the FBI.
Agent 47
Agent 47

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum